Enlightenment as window manager

I just installed enlightenment on a development version of Fedora and it works alright.

It loaded nautilus alright. The gnome-panel and gnome-terminal ran well. I couldn't figure out how to kill nautilus gracefully so to logout.

KDE menus, Gnome menus were all available. The sliding panels were hard to get used to though.