modprobe trying to load sound-slot-1/sound-service-1-0

Hi

I noticed over the past couple days I've been getting logs pertaining
to failed module loading. Specifically sound-slot-1 and sound-service-1-0.

Now I have only 1 sound card and the modules for it are being correctly
loaded, but now something is trying to load these for some strange reason.

I've suppressed the messages using the alias "off" option, but I'm
wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to why these second card modules
are trying to be loaded?

Thank you
--
Matt