Greetings from new member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and ask if any of you speak Spanish.  My name is Manuel Portillo and I am the Director of an organization that work to help Latinos utilize alternative information technology, both in English and in Spanish.

I am a new Linux user though; and I would appreciate any help you can offer me to learn how to install new software (packages) in my Fedora installation.

Thank you so much for your help.  You can email me directly at Sinfronteras@xxxxxxxxxxx or please respond through this list.