Re: [OT] setting up Bochs to run WinXP

in the faq of bochs:

7.  Why can't I use Bochs with my current Win95 installation?

Think about this. If you had two different PC's, they would require
different hardware drivers. So you may not be able to safely move a disk
drive with Win95 on it, from one to the other. Bochs is no different. It
emulates a certain set of hardware devices, and requires each OS be
configured for those devices.

Don't know if this is the reason, but this is for me a showstopper, as I
sometimes have to use my windows :-/
grtz

--
Hans Scheffers