Re: "Lock" screen in fedora with real-time movement?

Julian Underwood wrote:
Is there a way to "lock" the screen in Fedora and still see everything
which is happening on the screen, as if it were unlocked?  That is, if
you try and do something (i.e. move mouse, use keyboard) the console
will say "no, enter password."  Ideas?

Sounds like a transparent xscreensaver module would do the trick. I haven't looked at xscreensaver code in a while, but I don't think it would be too difficult, and I can definately see applications for something like this.