CD-ROM not working anymore :(

Hello,
Since yesterday evening I have a big problems I cannot use my CD-ROM
anymore. When I try to mount it, I get this error:
************
# mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
mount: block device /dev/cdrom is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: No medium found
************

In the Hardware Browser, my CD-ROM is still there. In my fstab, the
CD-ROM is still defined.
But I changed nothing between yesterday and today...
Furthermore, if I open and close my CD-ROM its green LED start to blink
and it will do nothing more... Like if it was dead...
Any idea will be welcome, because I really need my CD-ROM :(

Thxs in advance
Ludovic

P.S.: It is a TEAC-DW28E, that's a CD-ROM "included" in my laptop.
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!