Re: Halp!

Rizal Aliyuddin wrote:

I did go through the archives. Was enthusiatic through July and August, interested in September and October, my eyes started to hurt in November and got a headache in December. By the time I got to January, I thought bugger it and I joined the mailing list :)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. If I
have anymore questions, I'll just email them again ;)

Yes indeed... Going through month by month will most likely just drive you mad.

What was being suggested is to go to:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

And use the "Search fedora-list for:" box to search for posts potentially relevant to your question before asking directly.

Some people get crankier than others about repeat questions... thus the reason why FAQs came to exist.