Re: Windows virus lately?

Trevor,

This is most likely either bagel or mydoom viruses.

If you've received mail with the subject 'Hi' then it's bagel. That virus
does use random email addresses when it resends, which may be your
address sent from someone elses (windows) system.

http://www.nod32.com/msgs/baglea.htm
http://www.nod32.com/msgs/mydooma.htm

Cheers,

Al