Failure to recognize keyboard and mouse on initial boot

I have a clean download of Fedora that installs perfectly in all respects but on initial boot will not recognize my standard PS2 Keyboard and Mouse.  The only thing you can do is pull the plug!  I had no problems with Redhat 8 or 9.  Anyone else see this?

I have an E-Machines 2341 with an Athlon XP 2300+ processor and no added goodies except for adding a second 60GB hard-drive.

Thanks for any guidance,
Jim Thompson
Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim Thompson