benchmarking FC1

I was asked to get some benchmark results for FC1 on a couple of
systems.

This is a new thing to me, as i never used any kind of benchmarking
tools for Linux. Also, this is not really specific to FC1, however...

I need to benchmark disk I/O, CPU performance, graphic adapter
performance an overall performance of both gnome and kde environments.
THe best thing would be some kind of tool with also a nice graphic
output.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot

E.