Re: Fedora <-> kde

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 02:29, Ed wrote:

> How do you like the XP cartoons.  When I first saw XP I thought it the desktop
> had been done by Walt Disney productions.  What is MS saying?  Is there
> customer base that juvenile?

For me, Windows XP Luna UI stinks... it looks unprofessional and that's
the main reason many professionals turn it off and use the old, classic
W2K interface.

I prefer Mac OS X UI much more. It looks more polished and professional
to me and, in fact, I've customized my KDE desktop to look just like Mac
OS X. Apple products have style built-in.