Re: Anaconda suggestion

On 2004.01.25 10:36, William Hooper wrote:

Geoffrey Leach said: > Provide a "Back" button on the CD check screen

Could you provide more information on what you are suggesting?  For
example, where it would it take you back to?

Sure. I'm working through the early stages of the install when I get to a screen that asks me if I want to check the CD. I inadvertantly answer "Yes", and find myself on a screen that gives me two options, check the CD and something else (quit?). Not wishing to take the second option, I sit and wait for the CD check to complete. I'd have preferred to be able to back up to the screen I was first on, and to proceed with the install, answering "No" this time, of course.