Fedora on Notebook A10?

Hi everyone.

I just downloaded and installed fedora on mi Toshiba a10 notebook.

Its runs fast, it looks nice and im very happy with it, but I couldn’t find any information on making several things happen…

This things are:

How can I make my touchpad work?

How can I make my Dlink airplus card work?

How can I have power saving features?

How can I change the monitor’s brightness? (I use Fn F6 in windows, but that doesn’t work here…)

I do see the battery and its charge, sound was auto detected and works fine, as well as video card…

So well, the notebook runs great except for the missing features I was used to…

Any help would be appreciated.

Zion.