Firebird 0.7 password manager problem

I have Firebird 0.7 installed in my FC1 with AMD Athlon XP machine, I've installed also mplayer, Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer 8, I just noticed the password manager won't come up after you saved the password into password manager, I have 3 different users saved for the same web page (I could see them in Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Saved Passwords), in Netscape & Mozilla, after you saved more than 1 password, and during revisit of the page, a popup window will come up showing a list of ids for that page, but with Firebird, this doesn't happen, it just showed the last entry and no popup window. Is this a bug or I need to configure somewhere, if so where?

Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion

Ko Fei Pu
mailto:ko_pu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963