Re: Menus - Latest Rawhide

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Brian C. Huffman (sheep@xxxxxxxxx) said:

After updating (via yum) to the latest rawhide, it appears that my main
menu is extremely sparse - e.g. all of the groups have disappeared:
applications, system settings, sound and video, etc. The only things
left are things like "Run application", and "lock screen." Any idea what may have happened???

This will get fixed once more of gnome-2.5 is bootstrapped.

Bill

Thank goodness it did not damage the launchers in the panel. I had to run one program from the launcher already that was not on the panel.

Jim