Getting software raid to boot after install

I am trying to create a software raid1 on my fedora system on a fresh install.  I used disk druid to create a raid for /boot, / and the swap.

On the system, /md0 is /boot, /md1 is swap, and /md2 is /

It shows during the install the /dev/md0 will be where the boot loader is at and it will boot fedora at /dev/md2.

Once the install is done, I just get to a GRUB and nothing else screen.  I tried to make a boot disk during the install, but it told me it was too large for a disk.  Is there a way to get this working with software raid?

Thanks

Rob