Re: bash: any way to reuse the last output?

Jason Dixon wrote:
Of course, but that wasn't a requirement of the OP.  He wanted to find a
way to avoid *typing* the command over again.

Now that's what I call underestimating.. :) With the word, Ben Stringer:
I'm presuming because the resource and time cost of running the original
command is not something you want to repeat.

Eg. if the find ran over 2TB of disk and took 15 minutes to complete.

The bloat of "help for a newbie" here is somewhat bugging, that's what
must have confused you, Jason. People, this is not an easy one. Please
stop posting these reiterated obvious tips like `!!` or "pipe it to grep" or "redirect".

Thanks to all,
--
Herculano de Lima Einloft Neto