Re: unknown traffic

Chadley Wilson wrote:

Guys there is some traffic on my cards I have to intel 100
cards in my box
there is a constant load on both cards how do I findout what or who is
causing the load I want to catch it and stop it,
Just I dont know how to findout what it is
any clues please!

The utilities you need to help you are "netstat", "tcpdump" and "ethereal"..

Look at the man pages for details on how to use each one..

later..