Re: mplayer, ATI, and fullscreen display

Julien Le Houérou a écrit :

Hi, I installed mplayer and all dependencies from freshrpms.net, it went to install and run perfectly. I won't compile from source anymore. However when going in fullscreen mode the picture isn't resized and black borders come all around to complete the fullscreen. No matter the original size of the video its size never increases when going to fullscreen.

My video card is an ATI Radeon 7500.

Have made a mistake in my XF86Config ?

I am using the default drivers provided by XFree. Is there a better one?

Anyone got this issue and/or having the thing ok?

Thx

I get the same problem in fact when running xawtv.

:(

--
Julien Le Houérou

Université de Haute Bretagne