Re: Yahoo client - was Re: IRC Client

People claim to have not received messages that I sent to them. When I installed YM for unix all the messages sent to me suddenly came flooding in...

I've yet to experience that. Out of curiosity, does that still occur if you message a person first? That could be why I do not have such an issue, since I've yet to have any problem with yahoo other than in I believe .74 or .73 somewhere around there. Either way it's worked for me (at least the yahoo section) within my (admittedly short) memory span.

Alex