ATI Radeon 7500 and dual display

Hi, I enjoyed discovering the 'dual head' option in redhat-config-xfree86, as I can at last benefit of my two monitor.
The second monitor is plugged into the dvi-out of the video card, and whether I choose 'individual desktops' or spanning desktops' I get a clone of the main display on the dvi-out. What about?
Does this option only work with TV-out to get an extension for the desktop, as under Windows?

Does anyone get this result too?

One more thing, as i set up the model of the second monitor and reboot X, the main monitor appears to be set up the monitor model i chose for the second before rebooting X. What about?

Anyone got all that working correctly?

--
Julien Le Houérou

Université de Haute Bretagne