Re: resizing / partition

The famous speaker who no one had heard of said:
> If you want to have "hot resible" partitions i advise you to use
> LVM+reiserfs

Darn.  I guess it's too late for me to do that.  Doing it now would require that I clone
my whole drive.  Sounds like an excellent idea, I just wish I had done it
sooner.  Also, last I checked, Reiserfs had been taken out of the installer.
Has this changed since test3, as I simply just used ext3 on my install of FC1.

PRINCE