Re: ACPI & Mouse

J. Erik Hemdal wrote:
Dear all,

Would it be terribly insensitive of me to ask that you not use massive
encryption keys for this maillist?

. . . text removed . . .

what type of mailer do you use, and what kind of OS do you
have? All tested mailer (e.g. Outlook(express)/Netscape/mozilla/
thunderbird windows/linux) show my signature just as a lil symbol on the
header of my mail window. Even when I forward or reply to mails which
have been signed.

I get the same behavior (massive uuencoded text) using Outlook, Outlook
Express or Evolution.  If there's a way to transmogrify these into usable
keys, I'd love to know the secret.  This happens on Win2K, WinXP, RH9 or
Fedora.

Erik

After some testings I can't figure out why it is just a symbol on my mailers and the uuencoded stuff on your mailer(s). A co-worker of mine said it could be the handling of smime, but don't ask me about that :-)

Alex