Re: Gnome Applets - gweather

Charles Howse wrote:
Hello,
I've just installed FC1, and I'm looking for a Weather applet.
I noticed that gnome-applets includes gweather, but the gnome-applets
don't show in Accessories.

rpm -q gnome-applets shows gnome-applets-2.4.1-1 is installed.
I also don't have "Add to Panel" on the menu when I right-click the
panel.
Am I missing something?

Possibly. For my FC1, if I right click on the panel, gweather is found under "Add to panel -> Accessories -> Weather Report".

Make sure you are right-clicking the panel itself and not the window list area or the little dock area. That seems to be the most common source of the effect you describe. If you move an icon to just right of the window list, it should compress the list to unuseability, but give you some open panel space to click on.