Wierd to Wierless

Hello every one what i want to do is use my existing wierd network
to connect a laptop with a wierless card on-board,
in other words i want a device to change rj45 connector to wierless if
such a device exists.
I haven't got much of a budget tho ;)
i cant be botherd with wierless hubs n crap like that i only want one
client connected to me network running fedora of course :D
thanks for yore help again they should start paying you stingy open
source community never did have much money tho lol
-  Jonny