Re: ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

Dan Gresham wrote:

Yes, I choose "ignore" of a couple of tries and Nero didn't want to accept.
I closed the prompt box without taking any further action and burned the
disk. Each time they fail the Media Check.

Dan,
try to download any tool that generates the md5 from a file. Looks like your cd images are corrupt. I've tried to burn the images now using Nero 6 and it didnt complain about anything (I had already checked the md5 and I did a network install and had no problems).

Pedro Macedo