Looking for Contributors

Hi -
I'm the editor of fedorazine.com. I'm sending this email because I'm really looking for more viewpoints and contributions to Fedorazine. Please come over, take a look at the site, and if you think you have any interest in writing for us

1. Drop me a note
2. Take a look at what is currently passing for an author's guide (it'll show up on your menu if you log in to the site).
3. If you're interested, sign up on the authors mailing list at
http://www.fedorazine.com/mailman/listinfo/authors

Thanks for your time.