RE: D-Link DWL-650+ and acx100 on FC1

la, 2004-01-17 kello 17:36, Dexter Ang kirjoitti:
> > According to the README it is possible to get this module work with
> > 2.6-kernels as well. But I will probably wait for FC2 before trying it.
> > ;)
> >
> > Good luck
>
> Thank you! Will be purchasing this then. Thanks for all the information!

Oops. This was not meant to be a purchasing recommendation. I was in
notion that you've already purchased the darn thing and was desperate to
get it work. You should definitely read acx100.sourceforge.net before
purchasing this card and decide after reading all of the not so nice
things they have to say about D-Link if you really still wish to do it.

Regards,
--
Mauri Sahlberg <Mauri.Sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Claymountain Solutions Oy