Re: yum locking up

Greetings!

I have found this web page with Fedora mirrors:

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraMirrorList

Can I put more than 1 mirror in /etc/yum.conf?   Does the order matter?

If a mirror does not respond, will yum try to connect to the next one?

I have yum RPMs downloads hanging in the middle of a download. How can I
use mirrors to avoid this?

Thanks for your kind help.

Enrico