Re: Alternate up2date sites

Scott Ware wrote:
I am getting excellent speed from here:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/updates/1/i386/

I've been getting my updates for up2date from
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/
but am finding lately that this site is extremely slow and frequently
stalls.

Could some suggest a good alternate site from the Western US?

BFD

I lucked out. My ISP actually distributes the updates. I cannot get much better than that.

ftp.telus.net

The server should be located in Western Canada and depending on routing it may be faster than a US location.

From what I can see it only has the core updates.

--
Robin Laing