Re: Wish list for Fedora Core 2

Bjorn Andersen wrote:

Maybe "System Settings" and "Admin Tools"
NO, I just want to be able to delete this 2 menues for my users...

More to the point, those of us doing enterprise-like installations would like to be able to mor easily customise the default menu that our users will then inherit.

While I don't have a problem with 'System Settings', I still find confusion myself when the things I want get hidden down in 'Extras', and often forget whether what I want to change is a Preference or a System Setting (or a System Setting controlled by an Admin Tool). Rather than separate menus, I'd prefer a visual clue (background/extra icon/etc) to indicate items that require administrative priviledge.