Re: Importig pst files

Em Sáb, 2003-12-13 às 13:33, Thierry Sayegh escreveu:

> In an attempt to finally get rid of my MS Box I was wondering if one of
> you managed to import/convert outlook pst files to Evolution or other.
> Any pointer would be appreciated

Here's what I did:

- Installed mozilla on windows
- imported mails from outlook to mozilla
- imported from mozilla to evolution.

The contacts I've exported from outlook, and imported to evolution using
a perl script, don't remember the name. Don't know if it was in
evolution's package or found it on ximian's site. The script,
unfortunately does not work with any more than ascii characthers, which
gave me some headache removing every accented character from thousands
of contacts :-)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group