Fedora News Updates #1

Hello folk,

Just a round-up of the weekly (or bi-weekly) happenings in the Fedora
community, all thanks to mailing list postings. I wish for this to
continue (bi-weekly seems more reasonable) and hope for contributions
from the community as well.

	http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/week1.html

Why it exists? We've reached a stage where there are plenty of posts and
we have plenty of resources out there. A (bi-)weekly summary seems like
the right thing to do.

Hope this is a useful resource.

Regards.
--