Telling up2date t use a mirror

Hello All.

Today, as it seems and as some ppl reported already, is the day we have
some problems with downloading updates from the main FC1 server. Also
some ppl have suggested to try to use a mirror. And, well, this is
exactly where I'm a little stuck at. I wonder how to tell up2date to use
a mirror from the list at:
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

Suppose, I choose to use http://ftp.chg.ru/pub/Linux/fedora/linux/core/
and then... what do I put in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources instead of "yum
updates-released
http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1";?

AFAIK, the ULR part of the string in the sources file is meant to
contain a path to a yum repository and the URL provided on the mirrors
page, IMHO, isn't a such path as there's no yum meta-info down there.
:-/

I bet I just miss some simple point and would really appreciate if
someone would point me the right direction.