XMMS and ID3 tags, can't edit...

This used to work in RH9 but I can't seem to figure out why XMMS no longer has the ability to edit the ID3 tag in an MP3 file.

There used to be a window you could open to edit the artist, title, etc.

Now when I hit that I get a window that contains the following:

	File Info - mytune.mp3
	Input plugin: MPEG Layer 1/2/3 Placeholder Plugin

How do I get the old functionality back?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org