Re: flash player for mozilla - fedora1

Am Di, den 06.01.2004 schrieb Ketchens, LeMarr T. (RyTull) um 16:41:
> I am trying to install the latest version of flash player for mozilla in Fedora 1.
> I'm stuck where it asks for the mozilla installation path.  I'm unable to locate
> the path.  Anyone know where I can find this or even how to find this. I know it
> exists because I have mozilla access  Thanks in advance.

I suggest you use the rpm. Put this in your yum.conf

[macromedia-flash-plugin]
name=Macromedia Flash Plugin with redistribution limitations
baseurl=http://macromedia.mplug.org/apt/fedora/$releasever

after that a

# yum install flash-plugin

I don't want to bee impolite, but this has been discussed nearly a 1000
times, please be so kind as to search the archives next time before you
post. Thanks

Christoph