Re: flash player for mozilla - fedora1

Ketchens, LeMarr T. (RyTull) wrote:

I am trying to install the latest version of flash player for mozilla in Fedora 1. I'm stuck where it asks for the mozilla installation path. I'm unable to locate the path. Anyone know where I can find this or even how to find this. I know it exists because I have mozilla access Thanks in advance.
Technical Services

Try the "which" command:

$ which mozilla
/usr/bin/mozilla