Anyone patching rmap into the Fedora kernel?

Though I'm generally happy with the Fedora kernel, the mainline VM
seems to still have some shortcomings.  It falls over in cases where
RHL9 keeps grinding along (thanks Rik, Arjan).

While I'm running 2.6 on my personal machines, I won't be moving my work
machines to 2.6 until FC2.

Is there anyone on this list bothering to patch rmap into the FC1 kernels?

Thanks.

	Bill Rugolsky