Re: NUBIE to alternate OS world-Install

Ian Desjarlais wrote:
Herr Fritz,

I appreciate your response...

you had asked whether or not there was only one file on the first disk,
specifically "yarrow-i386-disc1.iso".  THere is indeed only one...should there
be?   Is the boot file supposed to be on the first disk?

I have booted from both floppies and CD's before, but now...I don't know what,
it just doesn't work. I'll have to do some more investigating...

Try this link for help:

	http://www.rhil.net/docs/faq.html#making_cds
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-    When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.     -