Driverloader

I'm trying to use the Linuxant Driverloader on my Dell Latitude D500 with the Intel PROWireless 2100 networking.  I installed the driverloader rpm.  I ran the drdlconfig program and accepted the defaults.  I then surfed to 127.0.0.1:18020, which brought up the Linuxant screen where it first asks for your Windows .inf driver file for the Intel wireless.  I navigated to that file, which I had previously stored in my Linux area.  I hit the OK button, and it then asked me for the .sys file.  I "uploaded" that file, but then I get a msg that the device is not available, maybe unplugged etc.

Has anyone else here done this and have any suggestions?  The first time I went through this, I got the drivers from Intel.  The second time, I checked the actual drivers Windows is currently using, and saved those files to my Linux partition and used those when indicated for the driverloader config.  The directions seem straightforward, but I seem to be at a dead-end.

Any help appreciated.  - John