What happened to the time?

Has anyone else noticed anything odd with the time stamps associated with the emails? At midnight on January 4th, the date stamps started being stripped from the emails. Since then I have been getting time stamps only. I imagine this will make sorting by date arrived fairly difficult starting tomorrow.

I also have two messages from Sheedee that appear to have been beamed back from the future, since they are dated Jan-28-2004. Any thoughts? Is it just my computer having a psychotic episode?