Re: Solid and Fedora?

Hi Mauri,

I would not recomend to use Fedora - Fedora is a kind of development
distribution. You cannot expect to get fixes/updates after FC2 gets
released. There are people who will continue to bring out packages for
FC1 after FC2 is released.

If you don't want to pay RH for a disto - you should have a look at
whiteboxlinux (http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/) which is based on RH ES3,
and you can expect to get update for a few years in the future.

I have to say that I think that Fedora is a cool disto.

Regards/Casper

--
GPG Public key is available from: http://www.keyserver.net/
Fingerprint = 56ED 74A4 7B00 20E2 B493 0C1A 6B4E BF8F A086 FE57