New document posted: DNS First Steps

Hello, everyone:

Since I've received so much help on both redhat-list and fedora-list before, and since these questions are so common, I've posted a new document on Simpaticus: a "DNS First Steps" text. It requires absolutely no prior knowledge and provides only simple and basic definitions of terms and concepts for "Beginners Without Clue". Like everything else, it's accessible from:

http://www.simpaticus.com/linux

Thanks again to everyone for the many times I've gotten help or answers from these lists; hopefully these texts will begin to help others at least in some small way. Feel free to critique and comment!

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com