Re: RedHat Upgrade?

I cant offer much help, but I do have the icon problem which you
described.  The only difference is that mine was a clean install.  The
icons were included in the default theme for FC1, but when I plugged in
my favorite them, I started getting the 'red X' icons for logout and
lockscreen.

I just attributed it to a theme issue, which I have looked into fully
yet.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

C. Kulish