Re: procmail

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Sa, den 03.01.2004 schrieb charles norwood um 22:22:

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 12:56, Tim Currie wrote:

Well, there's one good thing about the flood of messages this list gets: it convinced my to get off my lazy arse and get postfix/procmail/cyrus working so I don't have to sort by hand! :)

O.K. Tell us how you did it. Are you using sendmail? If so, how is
sendmail configured to work with cyrus and procmail?
Chuck

I am running sendmail with cyrus-imapd, am filtering incoming mail with sieve script to sort into mailfolders. Works great. I am fetching my university account with fetchmail from home and filter with spamassassin to manage the huge amount of spam.

Alexander

I messed with sieve a bit, but couldn't make heads nor tails of it. :-/ Procmail was simple, so I went with that.

-Tim

--
Proprietary software is like petrified wood. It used to be alive, but
then it was fixed in time and put in a box. GNU/Linux software, in