Re: file sharing for linux

gm schrieb:

Hey

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a file sharing program (aka
kazaa,fast track,etc) for linux? (plz include the link to the site)

thanks alot

gm

Well, a lot of file sharing programs have been suggested, but i would insist do add this one as well:
MLDonkey

http://mldonkey.org/

In my opinion it is the best file sharing tool for Linux, because it supports many different sharing networks, runs very well as daemon, can be administrated remotely with its fine web interface as well as with some GUI programs and also text based with its telnet interface.

I also consider it more advanced than the emule client for M$, but i dont want to discuss the issues in detail.

If I was to vote for the best file sharing tool ever i would clearly vote for MLDonkey.

Good Luck

Thomas