Recovering Resources

On Wednesday morning I had to reboot our server. At the time (according
to top) it was using about 345 mb of memory. On reboot, that dropped
down to about 68mb. Same services and - in theory - the same processes
running. In both instances, about eight IMAP mailboxes were open.

By last night it had climbed back up to about 250mb.

Is this behavior normal? Do folks do a scheduled reboot to recover these
resources or should I just leave it alone?

                               ---------
            Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence