RE: Proper ettiquette for posting messages

Well, I can type at the bottom of the thread, as you see.  So, yes, it's
appropriate.

Incidentally, I recognize the reason for replying at the bottom of a
message, but, interestingly, there are a great many mailing lists whose
participants do not follow that convention.  Perhaps Outlook and Outlook
Express are the reasons for that, but, to be honest, this is the only
list out of many that I subscribe to where it has become such a bone of
contention!

Regards,

Drew Dunn