Install

RHN/Up2date does not seem to work from the GUI. I installed Fedora as a "Personal PC" and when I went to run the update it seemed to download everything, although I couldn't find it on the machine anywhere, and started to run an update, but just locked up at some point during the process. Is this an isolated incident, or have others seen this as well?