Re: how do I get my RPMs added to the list for feodora

David M. Kaplan wrote:
> I have been maintaining a couple of programs for some time and was
> wondering how I could get those RPMs added to the fedora list of
> packages. Is there a standard procedure?

Until all the new infrastructure is in place for the red hat sponsored
fedora...look at submitting to the the repositories at www.fedora.us.
Fedora.us will be merged into the new iteration of the fedora project,
but it will take a little time. Until the merger is complete, if you
want to contribute packages and be a part of maintenance and QA of add
on packages, work with the www.fedora.us group.

-jef"really tired of dealing with fortran"spaleta